The USBP3 lets you take electrical measurements of an audio signal using a USB port on your computer. (If you have an external sound card you plan to use, get the XLRP PRO instead).
The USBP3 is an USB-to-meter probe kit.
- Genuine Fluke meter probes with retractable tips
- Genuine Fluke backshell probe extensions and alligator-clip probe ends
- Neutrik touring-quality XLR connector
- USB-to-XLR sound-card cable (not pictured)
- XLR -to-RCA adapter for testing outputs of equalizers
- XLR inline attenuator for higher-voltage amplifier output testing
- Fluke Velcro cable wraps
- Ballistic nylon zipper case
Works with many audio analyzer applications:
- True RTA
- REW (NOTE – Sound Card Cable is NOT capable of latency calibration – for impulse measurements, we recommend the XLRP Pro and your external sound card with XLR inputs)